Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day!

I refused to post a Father's Day reflection until we were DTC.  I had hoped it would be last Friday, but again we must wait on the Lord for He is good!  Today is the day He chose and today is a perfect day!  It is not Friday 13th, but Friday 20th.  I am fine with that.  I know that before we are ready our boys will be with us.  We have all these plans to get painting done and rearrange beds, etc.  We hope to get it all done, but we may travel sooner than later. Hoping for sooner.
We had a wonderful Father's Day.  We spent it with my Dad and future brother in law.  It was a day to be grateful for and one I will treasure.  I think about how many adult children like my Mark miss their Dad on this day.  I know Mark wishes his Dad was with us and I have many friends that miss theirs as well.  I can not imagine a Father's Day without my Dad and it saddens me to think that some day that day will come.  I am also saddened by the fact that my boys have spent many Father's Days without their Dad.
 I want you to know sweet boys, your Daddy is coming, your Baba is coming.  The paperwork is on its way and soon very soon you will no longer be fatherless.  You will know that our Lord in Heaven will not leave you fatherless.  You will have a Baba that loves you and cherishes each moment with you. We know somewhere in this great big world there are two Babas that have lost their sons for unknown circumstances.  We now pray that they will somehow feel comfort knowing that their boys are in the arms of a father that will love them and cherish them for the rest of his life.  Your Daddy loves you boys and he is asking God daily to move mountains to bring you both home.  He is working so hard to bring you home.  We love you so much and we can not wait to have you in our arms.

"Sons are indeed a heritage from the Lord, ..." Psalm 127:3

Thank you Lord for getting us here.  May your grace and presence be with us throughout this wait.

Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment