Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am not a good blogger

Daddy with AG


Momma with FLO
Okay I am not a good blogger.  I start and stop. I have all of this stuff in my head to write about and I just forget to put it here.  It just stays blogged up in my head and it never gets to the page.  I am going to change all of that.  I have decided that I need to do this and I need to unblog my head. So, I will let it all hang out here.  I hope not to offend anyone or loose any friends when they read this. I just think I need this. This will be about my kids and all of their shenanigans. I have two super cuties.  AG is 11 and FLO (affectionately named after the progressive girl on the commercials) is 8.  Daily they are a hoot and now that we are in the tween years it is daily drama, drama, drama.  We are developing attitudes and new bodies at the same time.  Soooooo Fun!  I am always praying that a little testosterone will be added some day, but it is just not God's time.  YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment