Monday, February 25, 2013

GREENLIGHT!

We got a date today.  We will have surgery the second week of June.

We also had our pre-op today for our 4th set of ear tubes.  That surgery will be next week.  Flo is not excited about this one either.   The PA told us they would use a local ansthesia, no gas or anything.  Flo is going to hate that.  I pray it goes well.  I will not get to be in the room with her.  I just hope she does not have a panic attack or anything.  The PA told us today it only takes 7 minutes per ear.  I certainly hope so.  It took us 2 years for her to get over being held down to have her ears cleaned.  I cried with her as I was made to help hold her down so they could remove wax from her ears.  It was awful and she didn't forget it and neither did I.  Daddy now takes her when he can because I just can't watch it.  Although, she informed me that she just lays there while they do it. Daddy just holds her hand.  She is such a big girl.  I hope God is preparing her for big things.  I hope she finds a way to work with kids that have been through what she has gone through with Cleft.

No comments:

Post a Comment