Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Video Video Video

We got video of our boy today.  We have been waiting on an update.  And he is so adorable.  I just want to hug him and kiss him.  In the video they feed him a piece of cake and try to get him to answer questions.  The boy is about the cake.  He is my husband's child.  He is so into eating the cake that he totally ignores the man asking him questions.  In video number 2 he is on the playground and the man is trying to get him to talk to him when he really just wants to burn off that sugar he just inhaled.  He is so stinkin' cute.  I wish I could show you a pic.  In the last second of the video the man gets him to say "Hello."  He says it in English.  It is so cute.  We are just in awe of God's wonderful blessing on this Thanksgiving.  Please continue to pray for us.  We will be placing a shirt order next week, if anyone still wants a shirt email me or post a comment here. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment