Monday, June 3, 2013

8 Days until surgery!

I can't believe it is here.  We got through the Ear surgery without a hitch!  Our FLO did great up until we got home!  I knew something was wrong when we got in the car.  She rarely ever just falls asleep. Then we arrived at her restaurant choice and she could barely get out what she wanted.  She started out wanting a chicken wrap on our way to the hospital, but now that we were there she just wanted fries and tea.  Then she said just tea.  I looked at her and knew something was not right.  I recommended she get Sprite, but my husband over ruled and got her Sweet Tea! Bad Idea! She threw up in the driveway when we got home!  Then she had this big grin on her face, "That is the first time I threw up!" I looked at her and said,"you are right."  The world was now a happy place!

So now we count down the days!  We started with Laser Tag on day one of summer break!  This week we have play dates planned, a little short getaway, and a French Fry party.  She knows that French Fries are going to be a painful loss.  One of her all time favorites.  I expect to never want to eat a French Fry again after that day.  Not a huge fan myself unless I make them.  I will continue to update as we start this process and then began the healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment